- Global Energy Infrastructure
Suares, D. A. G.
David A.G. Suares is a process engineer with 29 yr of experience. He earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. He started his career at Engineers India Limited and later worked for Bechtel (India) Pvt. Ltd. and Fluor Daniel (India) Pvt. Ltd. In the past, he has worked on a variety of flare and relief system projects and has authored several articles based on the same. He is now functioning in the capacity of a freelance consultant in India.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Natural Gas / Safety / Sulfur / Valves
The flaring of gases released from normal process vents and safety valve discharges following an overpressure scenario is widely practiced in refineries, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group