- Global Energy Infrastructure
Hans Van de Ruit is a Technical Manager of Process Technology for Fluor in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. He has more than 34 yr of experience in refining and petrochemical projects. Van de Ruit earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands.
The tightening of environmental norms and emissions specifications provides additional challenges to refining.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group