- Construction Boxscore
Brownstein, A. M.
is a retiree of ExxonMobil Corp., where he was the general manager of the New Ventures technology division for ExxonMobil Chemical. Subsequently, he served for many years as a member of the board of directors for Membrane Technology and Research Inc. and as manager of technology acquisitions and licensing for ABB Lummus Global. He has also been a vice president for consulting firm Chem Systems Inc. Dr. Brownstein is also the author of three books, the most recent of which was published in November 2014, and more than 100 articles and patents on petrochemical and fuels technologies. He holds a PhD in chemistry from Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
In 2005, the US Congress determined that fuels derived from renewable resources, such as biofuels, will play a major role in ensuring US energy independence.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group