- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mark Thomas is the Oil and Gas Industry Manager for Endress+Hauser USA. He is responsible for business development and company growth in the oil and gas industry. As part of this role, he is the U.S. representative on the global SIG (Strategic Industry Group), which helps develop the long-term vision, brand, product direction and education of the company on industry direction. Thomas earned a BA degree in 2003 from Texas Tech University and achieved an MBA from AUI in 2008.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Utilities
There are several reasons to quantify and qualify the material properties of liquids in vessels and pipes.
After natural gas is extracted from onshore and offshore sites, it must be transported and processed.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group