- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sam Miller is responsible for product marketing at SpectraSensors, an Endress+Hauser company. He has more than 20 yr of experience in oil and gas markets and in the development of laser-based products. He is a member of the ASTM D03 standards committee and participates in numerous natural gas conferences and symposiums, including those of the American Gas Association (AGA), the ISA Analysis Division, and various international hydrocarbon measurement organizations. Mr. Miller earned a BS degree from California Polytechnic University, Pomona, and an MBA degree from the University of California, Irvine.
Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gas Processing/LNG / Process Control / Process Optimization
Disruptions of global hydrocarbon supply chains have increased the importance of liquefied natural gas (LNG), causing larger numbers of buyers and sellers to consider it for satisfying energy demand. For some, this is unfamiliar territory, requiring greater knowledge of the technologies and practices involved, as billions of dollars will be changing hands.
Consumers likely imagine natural gas as a stream of pure methane. Those who are closer to the energy industry know that methane is the major component, but there can easily be dozens of other substances making up a sizeable portion of the total volume.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group