- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lura Parrent is a Product Manager for Emerson and provides technical support for Fisher safety instruments. She has been with Emerson for more than 4 yr and has previous experience as an applications engineer. Parrent earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Nebraska.
Hazardous materials and dangerous reactions are commonplace in petrochemical, refining and specialty chemical processing units.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group