- Global Energy Infrastructure
has more than 35 yr of experience in working with Engineers India Ltd., Bechtel, Foster Wheeler and Fluor Daniel in the design and engineering of heat transfer equipment in the oil and gas, petrochemical, LNG, fertilizer, chemical and power sectors. Presently, he is working as an independent consultant.
Electric heaters are used in the process industries as an alternative to fired heaters or process heaters—where the heating medium is either steam or any heating fluid—for some specific applications where the process duties are low but fluids are heated to high temperature.
Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment
One of the challenges in the operation of air cooled heat exchangers (ACHEs) is to decide whether or not to operate under natural convection.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group