- Global Energy Infrastructure
Acharya, B. N.
B. N. Acharya has work experience in static equipment design with UHDE India Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd., India. With more than 40 yr of experience in the design and troubleshooting of heat exchangers and high-pressure reactors, he has been active in executing greenfield, revamp and modernization projects. Acharya holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering and an MS degree in thermal engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Expansion joints are used throughout industry for various purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group