- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mohsen Eshaghi leads the rotary department of a company that manufactures API-compliant compressor packages. He has 8 yr of experience in research, design and construction in oil and gas industry projects. He is a lecturer of machinery courses and has authored articles about field operations and maintenance of API-compliant compressors. Eshaghi earned B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in mechanical engineering. The author can be reached at email@example.com.
Reciprocating compressors receive and deliver gas in discrete slugs (or pulses) as the pistons move back and forth.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
- EU court imposes €32 MM euro fine on Britain for pleasure boat fuel 9/28
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks hit over 6-month high on jet fuel imports 9/28
- Kremlin: no plans to raise crude oil supply to offset fuel export ban 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group