- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pramod Dixit works a freelance SME-Mechanical Consultant in Baroda, India. He provides training and troubleshooting services to plant design engineering companies and process plant companies. He has more than 40 yr experience in design engineering, procurement and construction companies, with specialization in heat and mass transfer and static equipment. He earned a BTech degree in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / People / Safety / Sulfur
In the hydrocarbon processing industry, sulfur recovery is a well-known process. However, this process uses a variety of equipment.
An engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor receives a front-end engineering design (FEED) package or basic design and engineering package as an input document from the owner.
The implementation of a project schedule must avoid slippage, which can lead to budget overruns and delays in commissioning and production. Conversely, a reduction in project schedule results in an early startup of the plant, creating advantage for stakeholders. Customers often demand reductions in schedule timelines, which can be difficult for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors to implement. New innovations like concurrent engineering, modular construction, prefabricated pipe racks and structures, etc., are already in practice.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group