- Global Energy Infrastructure
Srinath, N. R.
Srinath N R is a Mechanical Engineer with more than 15 yr of experience in the design and detailed engineering of heat transfer equipment for the energy and chemical industries. Before his present position at China Petroleum Engineering Co. Ltd., he worked for Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd. and Foster Wheeler India Pvt. Ltd. as a Heat Transfer Engineer.
Electric heaters are used in the process industries as an alternative to fired heaters or process heaters—where the heating medium is either steam or any heating fluid—for some specific applications where the process duties are low but fluids are heated to high temperature.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group