- Global Energy Infrastructure
Baha Eren is a Technical Service Engineer for BASF’s refining catalyst business, and is based in Houston, Texas. In addition to providing technical service for North American accounts, he utilizes his experience in FCC kinetic modeling and statistical analysis to support the broader technical service teams. Mr. Eren earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Texas.
Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Products / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe
Bottoms product from fluidized catalytic cracking (FCC) is typically one of the least valuable products from a refinery.
Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
Refiners are continually challenged to maximize economic gain in the face of cost pressures and plant operating constraints. The fluidized catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) plays an integral role in the optimization of the facility. FCC catalyst is often one of the largest budget items in the refinery. Therefore, the balance between FCCU performance and catalyst costs has a significant impact on refinery profitability.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group