- Global Energy Infrastructure
Satyendra Dubey is an Industry Expert with Aveva. He has more than 20 yr experience designing, managing and delivering a portfolio of digital solutions, products and services for regional and global companies. Prior to his current work, he worked for operating companies covering their entire lifecycle, including feasibility studies, projects, commissioning, operations, process engineering and supply chain operations.
Many view COP26—the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, Scotland—as a missed opportunity.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group