- Global Energy Infrastructure
Stefano Lodolo is a Senior Manager Solution Consultant with Aspen Technology in Italy. He works with customers throughout Europe in APC and other process optimization areas. Mr. Lodolo manages the APC and optimization consultants in Europe and drives business development for major oil and gas companies. He has 35 yr of APC field experience in the refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. Mr. Lodolo has successfully implemented more than 100 multivariable predictive control and other optimization projects on a wide variety of process units. He earned an MS in chemical engineering from Bologna University, Italy.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrogen / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Reactors / Utilities / Europe
Oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical companies face the difficult challenge of maximizing profitability while achieving aggressive decarbonization objectives set for 2030 and beyond.
A new set of innovative technologies are having a significant impact on advanced process control (APC) methodology, applications development and sustainability.
The right tools can improve refinery APC applications
Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Engineering & Design / Europe / Middle East
A European refiner opts to apply embedded multivariable predictive controllers as part of an advanced process control system
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group