- Global Energy Infrastructure
Willie Chan serves as Chief Technology Officer at AspenTech, with responsibilities for technology strategy, including initiatives on industrial AI and sustainability. Mr. Chan was a member of the MIT ASPEN Project that later became AspenTech, and holds BS and MS degrees in chemical engineering from MIT.
A new era of the energy revolution has arrived with the rapid growth of innovative technologies that utilize alternative energy resources, such as electricity, solar, wind and hydrogen, and an increasing demand for sustainable use of natural resources.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group