- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dennis Hackney is the Director of ABS Group Cybersecurity Solutions Development. He has more than 20 yr of experience in technology security compliance and specializes in integrating IT and OT cyber risk management solutions. Dr. Hackney oversees the development of new cyber services for a diverse range of industries, executing programs that address today’s most ominous cybersecurity needs and supporting the advancement of compliance and technology solutions. He holds a PhD in information security and degrees in applied science and business management.
For the foreseeable future, our global economy will continue to rely on fossil fuels as our primary energy source. Because this affects every aspect of the supply chain, the oil and gas sector will continue to be a target for cyber attacks from state and non-state actors that are looking to cripple infrastructure, hold systems for ransom or infiltrate to gain access to new technologies.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group