- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pipenger, G. G.
Gary G. Pipenger has worked in the additive manufacturing, chemical formulating, and marketing of fuel additives industries since 1973. He also has expertise in international sales and products marketing in the petroleum industry. Mr. Pipenger engineered and owns a chemical blending plant, and previously owned a petroleum testing laboratory. He developed a proprietary testing method to evaluate and quantify microbiological growth in distillate fuels, and assisted in the US military’s development of MIL-SPEC-S53021 for microbiological growth and storage stability prevention in distillate fuels. He is also a certified aircraft and engine mechanic. Mr. Pipenger earned a BS degree in industrial engineering and technology from Purdue University.
Part 1 in this series, “Build a diesel fuel performance additive, the right way,” (Hydrocarbon Processing, October) detailed the required chemical additives and test methods for achieving ideal engine performance and fuel economy.
Many diesel fuel additive companies in North America supply different additive products formulated for diesel-powered equipment.
The analytical methods that determine parameters for premium diesel fuels are discussed
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group