- Global Energy Infrastructure
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Carbon Management / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Products
Earth’s carbon dioxide levels have increased appreciably within the last several decades, which directly correlates to rising environmental concerns of GHG emissions, pollution and disruptions of marine and terrestrial environments, among others.
Chinese refining giant Sinopec Corp has appointed Zhong Fuliang, vice president of its trading arm Unipec, as the new managing director of the unit, according to a company representative.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) estimates that SAF production will reach at least 300 MM liters in 2022—a 200% increase on 2021 production of 100 MM liters.
Oman's state energy company OQ has signed an agreement to develop a petrochemicals complex in the Duqm economic zone with Kuwait Petroleum International and Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
The MoU establishes a stronger partnership and coordination among the three associations, including joint forums.
Rates for petroleum product tankers that carry low-sulfur petroleum products, including refined petroleum products such as motor gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, and naphtha, reached multiyear highs this summer.
Strike action at Exxon Mobil’s 270,000 bpd Fawley oil refinery in southern England is set to resume on Jan. 9, a GMB union spokesperson said this week.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Mubadala announced a transaction involving OMV, a global energy and chemicals group, headquartered and listed in Vienna, Austria.
Lummus Technology announced it has been awarded a contract by Zhangzhou CHIMEI Chemical Co. Ltd. for digitalization services at their petrochemical facility in Gulei, Fujian Province, China.
Ørsted takes final investment decision to build Europe’s largest production facility, FlagshipONE, for green fuel for the shipping industry.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group