- Global Energy Infrastructure
David Williams is a senior applications engineer for VEGA Americas and has been with VEGA for 14 years. In the business development group, he works with process technology providers to improve level and density measurements in challenging applications, such as resid hydrocrackers, delayed cokers, solvent deasphalting and LDPE high-pressure separators. He holds a BS degree in nuclear engineering technology.
In the petrochemical industry, process plants often rely on radiation-based level and density detectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group