- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mike Teders is the FCC and alkylation Subject Matter Expert for Valero. He supports major capital projects, unit troubleshooting and optimization. He has 39 yr of refining experience and holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Kansas State University.
In the collective experience of the authors, one of the most troublesome pieces of refinery fractionation equipment is the collector tray.
A new methodology can be used to optimize the operations of an alkylation unit based on response surface methods.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group