- Construction Boxscore
Seiver, D. S.
David S. Seiver is the director of blending APC technology for Valero Energy Corp., managing the rollout of the company’s single-blend optimization (SBO) program at its refineries. Mr. Seiver has over 25 years of experience in the petrochemical and industrial gas industries. Prior to coming to Valero, he specialized in gasoline and diesel SBO for ConocoPhillips at its Wood River refinery, as well as provided technical blending assistance to other sites. He has extensive expertise in APC, SBO and NIR modeling, and has two US patents in the APC field and one US patent for gasoline optimization. Mr. Seiver holds an MS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Houston.
A new control system and single-blend optimization system make it possible to blend gasoline directly into tanker ships for delivery, rather than only into tanks, thereby saving millions in capital and reducing product giveaway.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group