- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brun, L. A.
Laurent-Alain Brun is a Process Engineer based in TOTAL Research and Technology in Gonfreville, France. He oversees troubleshooting and process support for crude units for TOTAL Refining and Chemicals. He has 25 yr of experience in refining process support for projects and operation. He earned chemical engineer degrees from Mines de Nancy and ENSPM in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Reactors / Europe
Weak organic amines are commonly used in crude unit overhead systems to prevent acidic corrosion from chlorides and other acidic contaminants via a neutralization reaction.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group