- Global Energy Infrastructure
Walter, J. P.
Jonathan P. Walter is the Business Development Manager for TLV Corp. He previously served as general manager of TLV’s International Consulting and Engineering Services group, where he gained extensive experience helping refineries and chemical plants optimize the performance of their steam systems. Mr. Walter earned a BEng degree in electronic engineering from the University of Sheffield in the UK and is a UK Chartered Engineer (CEng). He also holds qualifications as a Certified Energy Manager, a Professional Energy Manager and a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Steam Specialist.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Turbines
Petrochemical plants and refineries face production and profitability challenges on multiple fronts.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
- Saudi Arabia, Russia to continue voluntary oil cuts 10/4
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
- Baker Hughes announces milestone electric-LNG Award for ADNOC Ruwais LNG Export Terminal 10/4
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group