- Global Energy Infrastructure
Alshahrani, S. A.
is a Hydrocarbon Measurement Engineer with more than 6 yr of experience with Saudi Aramco, mainly in the field of custody/royalty measurement systems. He leads the technology program of process automation systems domain. Mr. Alshahrani holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals.
Uncertainty in input parameters does not have an identical effect on uncertainty in the output.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group