- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dr. Swapan Ghosh is Assistant Vice President, heading the opportunity crude processing and advanced separations group at Reliance Industries Ltd. in Mumbai, India. He holds BTech and MTech degrees in chemical engineering from Calcutta University in Calcutta, India and a PhD from the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) in Mumbai, India. He has 30 yr of industrial research experience in advanced separations, Merox catalyst development and commercialization, and commercialization of alkyl phenols and alkyl benzenes using ion exchange resin catalyst.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining face concerns about the availability of freshwater, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining have concerns about the availability of fresh water, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
- Saudi Arabia, Russia to continue voluntary oil cuts 10/4
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group