- Global Energy Infrastructure
Layri, A. Y.
Abdul Aziz Y. Layri is the Operations Section Head for Hydrotreaters at KNPC’s MAA refinery. He has more than 17 yr of experience in the refining industry and earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio.
The European climate has one of the harshest winter weather conditions—therefore, diesel products’ cold flow properties [i.e., cloud point (CP) and cold filter plugging point (CFPP) parameters] are key to ensure diesel products’ usability during these climate conditions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group