- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pinti Wang is the President and CEO of GTC Vorro Technology, and is a visionary entrepreneur with 43 yr of experience in gas processing and mass transfer technologies, along with new technology company startup success.
<em>Hydrocarbon Processing</em> sat down with Pinti Wang, President and CEO, GTC Vorro Technology, to get his insights on sulfur removal processes, technology licensing and other topics within the process industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group