- Global Energy Infrastructure
Vladimir Jegorov is the Sales and Technical Service Director for CIS accounts for Grace. He joined GRACE GmbH & Co.KG, Refining Technologies Europe, in 1996 as Regional Technical Service Engineer in the Moscow office. Prior to joining GRACE GmbH & Co.KG, Refining Technologies Europe, Jegorov worked in FCC units as a Process Engineer and Chief Technologist Deputy at the Mazheikiai refinery. He graduated from the Novopolotsk Polytechnical Institute, specializing in refining and gas processing.
The Atyrau Oil Refinery (AOR), the oldest refinery in Kazakhstan, was built in 1945.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group