- Global Energy Infrastructure
Suares, D. A. G.
David A.G. Suares is a process engineer with 29 yr of experience. He earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. He started his career at Engineers India Limited and later worked for Bechtel (India) Pvt. Ltd. and Fluor Daniel (India) Pvt. Ltd. In the past, he has worked on a variety of flare and relief system projects and has authored several articles based on the same. He is now functioning in the capacity of a freelance consultant in India.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Natural Gas / Safety / Sulfur / Valves
The flaring of gases released from normal process vents and safety valve discharges following an overpressure scenario is widely practiced in refineries, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group