- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lee, H. S.
H. S. Lee is a fired equipment specialist who has worked on capital projects and troubleshooting of Fired Heaters, Boilers, Flares, and Incinerators. Before joining ExxonMobil, he worked on experimental and theoretical combustion and heat transfer research. He earned a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University with chemical kinetic and laser diagnostic studies of rocket propellants.
Petrochemicals / Refining / Biofuels / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Natural Gas / Pumps / Valves
Within the petrochemical industry, fired heater tubes and boilers experience high tube metal temperatures (TMTs) for extended periods of time.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group