- Global Energy Infrastructure
Prasanth Sreekumar is the Global Industry Development Manager for the natural gas and LNG segment at Endress+Hauser. He has more than 20 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry, including vast experience in the field of process control instrumentation. Mr. Sreekumar has worked in various positions in product and industry marketing and is part of the Strategic Industry Group within the company, involved in portfolio and strategy development. He holds an engineering degree from Karnatak University and an MBA degree from the SPJ School of Global Management.
After natural gas is extracted from onshore and offshore sites, it must be transported and processed.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group