- Global Energy Infrastructure
Megan Wiens is a Global Pressure Product Engineer for Emerson. She is responsible for new product introductions and advanced diagnostic capabilities across the Rosemount pressure portfolio. In this role, she works to implement product solutions that improve plant safety, increase process efficiency and enhance process insight. She earned a BS degree in chemical engineering and a BA degree in Spanish from the University of North Dakota and is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Minnesota.
Advancing the feature sets of field instruments to improve connectivity, diagnostics and user-friendliness
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People
Anyone observing process industries these days recognizes that they are very competitive.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / People / Safety
One day at a refinery, operators call an instrument tech to the control room and point to the screen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
- EU court imposes €32 MM euro fine on Britain for pleasure boat fuel 9/28
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks hit over 6-month high on jet fuel imports 9/28
- Kremlin: no plans to raise crude oil supply to offset fuel export ban 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group