- Global Energy Infrastructure
Duane Dickson as more than 38 yr of business and consulting experience in senior leadership positions in major industrial and health care products companies. He is a Vice Chairman and Principal in Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Energy Resources and Industrials industry group, as well as the U.S. Oil, Gas and Chemicals sector leader.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Economics / Environment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Natural Gas / People / Products / Americas
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused significant, short-term disruption to the chemical industry, potentially leading to long-term impacts.
Business Trends: One downstream—Strategic imperatives for the evolving refining and chemical sectors
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Environment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Management / Natural Gas / People / Polymers / Products / Safety / Sulfur / Middle East / Europe / Americas / Asia/Pacific
Downstream executives will remember the present decade as a golden age for the industry, driven by low feedstock prices and healthy end-use demand.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group