- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brian VanderWilp is the Business Director for the Americas for EO Catalysts at CRI Catalyst Co. Brian joined CRI in 1996 after spending the first part of his professional career as a production support engineer with Union Carbide and, later, The Upjohn Co. His initial role with CRI was as a technical service engineer for EO catalyst. He later worked in the hydrogenation catalyst businesses. In 2006, Mr. VanderWilp acquired sales and product management responsibilities for the hydrogenation and specialty catalyst business. In 2011, he returned to the EO business as Business Director. He holds a degree in chemical engineering from Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, and an MBA from the University of Houston at Victoria in Victoria, Texas.
The markets for ethylene oxide (EO) and ethylene glycol (EG) continue to see attractive growth. This means that at least one or two new plants will need to be constructed every year if the industry is to meet forecast demand.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group