- Global Energy Infrastructure
Israel Garcia graduated from the University of Cienfuegos Cuba with an MS degree in mechanical engineering. Mr. Rodriguez has been attached to the mechanical engineering faculty of that university since 1985 as a Professor in fluid mechanics, heat transfer and science materials. Mr. Garcia has more than 30 yr of industrial experience in chemical plants and power stations and has presented several papers that deal with the design of heat exchangers, pressure vessels and piping systems. The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calculating flowrate through long, straight pipe in a zone of complete turbulence is easy using standard fluid mechanics equations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
- EU court imposes €32 MM euro fine on Britain for pleasure boat fuel 9/28
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks hit over 6-month high on jet fuel imports 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group