- Global Energy Infrastructure
Rakoczy, R. A.
Rainer Albert Rakoczy is Global Product Manager for hydroprocessing within the fuel upgrading business line, based in Munich, Germany. Prior to his current role, he served as R&D Manager for solid acid-based catalyst. Dr. Rakoczy graduated from the University of Stuttgart, where he also completed his doctoral thesis.
- ... 0 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group