- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chunming Xu is a Professor at China University of Petroleum in Beijing. He is also a Deputy Advisory chair at the China State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing. He was formerly a Vice President at the China University of Petroleum and a visiting scholar at the Syncrude Research Center in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. His research interests include heavy oil chemistry and processing technology, and clean fuels production. Dr. Xu is a co-inventor of Ionikylation technology and initiated the development work. He holds BSc and MS degrees, as well as a PhD, all in chemical engineering from the China University of Petroleum.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group