- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brad Buecker is President of Buecker & Associates LLC, specializing in consulting and technical writing/marketing. Most recently, he served as Senior Technical Publicist with ChemTreat Inc. Buecker has more than four decades of experience in or supporting the power and water treatment industries, much of it in steam generation chemistry, cooling water treatment, air quality control, and results engineering positions with City Water, Light & Power (Springfield, Illinois) and Kansas City Power & Light Company’s (now Evergy) La Cygne, Kansas station. His work has also included 11 yr with two engineering firms, Burns & McDonnell and Kiewit, and 2 yr as Acting Water/Wastewater Supervisor at a chemical plant. Buecker earned a BS degree in chemistry from Iowa State University with additional course work in fluid mechanics, energy and materials balances, and advanced inorganic chemistry. He has authored or co-authored more than 250 articles for various technical trade magazines, and has written three books on power plant chemistry and air pollution control. He is a member of the ACS, AIChE, AIST, ASME, AWT, NACE (now AMPP), the Electric Utility Chemistry Workshop planning committee, the Power-Gen International planning committee, and he is active with the International Water Conference. He may be reached at email@example.com.
As fresh water sources diminish in some areas of the U.S. and around the world, water conservation is becoming increasingly important.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group