- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jonathan Rankin is the research and development team leader at Auterra Inc., and has been with the company for seven years. He oversees day-to-day research and development activities at Auterra. To date, he has nine granted US patents in the areas of catalyst development and petroleum upgrading. Mr. Rankin obtained a BS degree in chemistry from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 2009.
Adsorption is a well-known and simple separation technique finding application in water treatment, specialty chemicals production, gas separation and removal of trace impurities.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group