- Global Energy Infrastructure
Phil Mahoney is chairman of Ambition Partner Ltd. and Nova Process. He has 30 years of experience in the chemical and life sciences industries, and has been involved with process simulation, optimization and R&D data management. He began his career as a process and control engineer at ExxonMobil’s Fawley refinery in the UK, and later became managing director of Aspen Technology. Mr. Mahoney then joined ID Business Solutions in the area of life sciences. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Loughborough University, and is a chartered engineer and a member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers.
The amount of stored digital data is doubling every two years, and the rate of data acquisition is close to exceeding our ability to process it and sort out what is valuable.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group