- Global Energy Infrastructure
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Gasoline / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Middle East / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Octane / Utilities
H2 is the lifeblood of 21st century refineries. The application of various technological advancements and core developments has been raising the bar in the design, build, operations and maintenance of H2 facilities.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Environment / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Safety / Treating / Utilities
As refining market trends continue to support increased demand for H2, its availability and cost are critical for many refiners, creating a tough environment for securing reliable, efficient and environmentally-friendly H2.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Hydrogen / Piping
Technical and economic results from this project will be key in determining the most effective path to commercialization.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group